cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: YOU'RE INVITED! Come and celebrate our 1st birthday with us πŸ’•

Candidbeauty
Winging It

I am new to this community, but I am excited to see what I can learn from everyone here. I would love to come to the birthday celebrations. Happy 1st Birthday x

Highlighted

HappyShopper1
Winging It

I like having a source where the reviews are from actual used of the product. This is the best thing about beauty club

Cherry1
Getting Lippy

I live in London and would definitely love to attend with my daughter who turns 21 that same week. I love our community because we’re so diverse and  our love of makeup and the finer things brings us together. It’s the ultimate sisterhood. X 

Avs7
Fresh Face

Happy birthday when it comes!!  What a pity that you are only doing this in London as too far for me to travel from Scotland.  Love the idea and hope you all have a lovely time and share the pictures.

funkycake
Winging It

reading reviews!

Galara01
Living the Highlight

@Betty1  So do ISmiley Happy

Sexysweet
Getting Lippy

Where abouts in London , love to pop in at my lunch hour. 

Amber21
Getting Lippy

wow love to be part of the celebration

Magg73
Winging It

I'd love to join :-)

I love this community because I'm big fan of beauty like others. I can learn about New products and try some new what is really great. I always spend nice time here.

Happy birthday !

beautyaddict1
Nailing It

The thing I love most about the community is that it allows normal, every day people, to try out and experience things that are usually only reserved for major beauty influencers! This is really important to me because I love makeup and all beauty things related and opportunities like this make me feel really fortunate and lucky to be part of this special community! As I live in London I think this opportunity would be perfect for me! Thank you for this @TazK  xx