cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: YOU'RE INVITED! Come and celebrate our 1st birthday with us πŸ’•

Fari_W14
Getting Lippy

Hi @TazK 

Happy Birthday!  Ekkk! How exciting! Would love to attend this event.

I heard about the Debenhams Beauty club through my sister, she's always talked about how good it was and useful! I've not been on here long but it really is great, loads of reviews on products that are actually helpful and a great way to connect with fellow beauty lovers! 

Thank you again for a great platform x

Joanne1971
Total Glossip

Hi Taz,

I would have loved to celebrate this special occasion with everyone but live in Scotland, so a little far away ☺️

I would definitely love to join in another event that was closer. Always happy to have an excuse to visit London (and go shopping) too if I ok know in advance πŸ˜‰

Have a great time and hope the lucky winners enjoy xx

Nif_17
Winging It

Would love to attend your 1st birthday but it’s also my birthday and my fiancΓ© has planned a surprise day as it’s my last birthday before our baby girl arrives in November. Have an amazing time and I’m sure everyone who attends will love it xx

Iqrah218
Winging It

I would have loved to come but don't live close by! It would have been an amazing birthday weekend for me too Smiley Happy

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I can't believe that it's been a year already😱 I remember getting the launch email! 

I absolutely adore this community and everyone here. The opportunities you give us and the things I've learnt from everyone here is really inspiring and heartwarming!

I can't make it to London, due to the distance and funds but I can't wait to hear and see all about the party! I'm sure it'll be amazing! Onto another amazing year! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

I would absolutely love to attend the event! My favourite thing about the community is being around like minded people who love beauty! I love learning about the new product launches and learning new makeup tips. 

I can get to the event no problem at all! 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  Great opportunity... I wish I could attend the great event but with my lil one and kids it’s hard to attend but many many happy of returns of the day to Debenhams beauty club community πŸ˜β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ it was a great year full of beauty makeup n fragrance 😍❀️ I wish our club to have countless successful years to come πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Bara93
Getting Lippy

Amazing! Happy 1 BirthdayπŸ‘

lara_wttk
Getting Lippy

I live in London and I’d love to join the party Smiley Happy

Highlighted

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy