cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

YOU'RE INVITED! Come and celebrate our 1st birthday with us πŸ’•

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

The Beauty Club Community's first birthday is coming up and we would love for you to join us at our head office to celebrate with a fun live event! βœ¨ The event will take place on the 10th September from 11am-1pm at our head office in London, please only apply if you're able to make it to central London easily πŸ˜Š

If you would like to be involved please comment below what you love most about the Community! 

I can't wait to meet you and to see what the next year on the Beauty Club Community holds πŸ’• 

T&C's: Entries close 06/09/19 at midnight.  A selection of Beauty Club Community members will be selected at random. Travel costs are not included. By entering you're accepting to be on Debenhams Beauty social accounts. 

80 REPLIES 80

Re: YOU'RE INVITED! Come and celebrate our 1st birthday with us πŸ’•

Betty1
Going Pro

@TazK wish I lived close to London 😭😭

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Ace opportunity hope you all have a good time ❀️

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Gutted it’s on a school day otherwise I’d have loved to of come to celebrate! Happy first birthday πŸŽ‰ it’s been a pleasure to have been here for the past year and make some wonderful friends. 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Aww happy first bday!! I'll have to join in on the live but can't attend in London unfortunately 😭 xoxo

Areej
Beauty Icon

Happy first Birthday πŸŽ‚ 

enjoy everyone ❀️ 

Super sad I can’t come 😭😭😭

Linz72
Multimasker

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Happy Bday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

so gutted Im in North Wales

would love to have popped there to say hellloooo xxx

hopefully u will put  some pics up of the day for all of us who live to far away!! πŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“Έ xxx

Highlighted

MPN
Getting Lippy

I would be thrilled to attend the event and I’m available on that date! Happy 1st Birthday and for many more to come!

What I love most about this community is the sharing and caring spirit! Every member is so supportive and helpful, always willing to provide advice and feedback to others, show what amazing product they found, share their experience and bringing such positivity to every forum thread. I highly enjoy reading reviews and I look forward to bonding with others which happened when you organise many fabulous events! Thank you! 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Happy birthday to the community @TazK . 

I would love to join if possible, I love everything about the community, it's full of friendly, fun people who like me love all things about beauty. I have learned so much in the time that I have been here, tried products and brands that I would never have bought before. It's a great source of inspiration. 

Good everybody who are entering this ! 

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

This sounds fab! I love having my own fleet of personal cheerleaders when trying on new make up looks! And to not make me feel bad for spending a fortune on make up! @Beauty1 hope to see you there (if they'll have me) <3