cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Win a bottle of La Vie Est Belle En Rose!

KathrynJW
Total Glossip

I like to keep a mini atomiser in my bag for top ups however I find with eau de parfum you never really need to reapply anyway. 🌷

Highlighted

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@TazK Oooh! A new Lancôme fragrance! 

My top tip to make fragrance last longer is to spray on your elbow crease on the inside of your arm! Also spray on clothes! 

lisapop
Getting Lippy

Never underestimate the power of scent in the hair spritz fragrance directly onto your hair. Hair can carry scent for a really long time.  🌷

shubhi
Going Pro

This is so awesome! My best tip to make the fragrance last longer is to apply it on pulse points and never rub it always tap !!

rap94
Winging It

I always spray my pulse points and then mist my hair as well. That way when my hair moves across the day it releases a lovely little whiff of whatever perfume I have on 😍

littlemsblondy
Getting Lippy

I always use a body cream that's from the same company so it matches my perfume, like La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Lanc� me  🌷

Zanna187
Getting Lippy

My top tip to keep my favourite fragrance last all day is to spray my clothes and hair. Every time I swish my hair I get another waft of loveliness 🌷

Areej
Beauty Icon

I spray when I’ve taken a shower and spray it on my neck, and sometimes wrap a scarf or wear a polo neck it keeps the scent in 🌷

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

My fragrance tip has to be spraying some of your favourite perfume into your hair after you have washed and styled your hair as your chosen fragrance will waft past people as your hair moves I do it every day I am wearing a fragrance or going out 🌷

nzborn
Beauty Crush

To feel like a pretty woman l would layer this fragrance by Bathing using the body wash, then using the moisturiser on my damp skin and finally spraying "La Vie Est Belle En Rose" on my pulse points while my skin is warmer from the Bath.