Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Want to be part of our Fragrance campaign? ๐ŸŒธ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We're looking for three Community members and a special female to them to join us at our Head Office in London, to chat about all things fragrance, receive an exclusive makeover and take away the goodies we used at the end of the day.

The event will take place on Wednesday 12th February, and travel expenses will be paid for within the UK. We'll be doing some filming throughout the day, so please ensure you're comfortable in front of the camera! ๐Ÿ˜Š

To enter, simply upload a picture of you with your mum, auntie, or grandmother, and let us know why you and your chosen partner should be picked. We'll pick 3 couples from the entries and message you the full details by Friday 1st February if we would like you to take part!

Daisy Mum.jpg

Good luck! x

23 REPLIES

Re: Want to be part of our Fragrance campaign? ๐ŸŒธ

Joanne1971
Getting Lippy

20170331_104458.jpg

My daughter,  Emily, and I would adore the chance to be involved with fragrance as we both love trying new scents and change our all the time. It would be a great experience for us to have together as we don't get the chance to do things like this. The makeover would be fantastic too and give us some grest tips, especially Emily who wants to look her best now she's nearly 19. Fingers crossed that we have the opportunity to experience all the gorgeous fragrances now available  ๐Ÿคž xx

terezakubistova
Fresh Face

I am posting a picture of me and my cousin. We moved to England together few years back to go to uni and since then she has become the most important female member of my family. Not only because we grew up together, but also because of the adventure we share. <3 

(Hope it does not matter that she is not a mum, grandma or auntie - the rest of our family is not in the UK)50210535_233816890872770_5029530677846999040_n.jpg

Paula1994
Multimasker

Screenshot_20190124-150928_Gallery.jpg

My mum is my best friend, and  my personal fragrance advisor. ai havent had a chance to take her to any Events in so long. she works for marie curie cancer research and studies aswell. it would br great to catch up with her on a great day out with debenhams cx

StudioNailz79
Getting Lippy

I would love to be in it itโ€™s the chance of winning this with my mam.  My Mam has been through so much including losing our family home due to a huge property scam. She lost her mam (my nana ) 5 years ago and had had to go through major surgery herself to reconstruct a broken phone which actually happened over 30 years ago and was never detected. 

All of these entries deserve to win but just would love to win this for my mam as I believe she deserves a good break!

DE719D78-D232-42E3-BEBA-C2859EE489BA.jpegMy beautiful Mam and Me x

Bri246
Nailing It

Here is a picture of me and my beautiful  Mumma, we would love to be part of your fragrance campaign! Sheโ€™s is my everything, she didnโ€™t have the best year in 2018 and I think this opportunity would be a great start to 2019.  She deserves nothing but the best. We both are comfortable in front of cameras and live in London so travel wonโ€™t be a problem ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•4352F59A-F88B-4A54-BC15-3DC2277E9B50.png

SavitaM
Multimasker

My gorgeous mum and I both love fragrances and we are always going to Debenhams to experiment with new and different scents! My mum really is in her element when it comes to fragrance and beauty, Iโ€™m always getting tips from her as she looks great in her sixties (she doesnโ€™t mind me letting you know what decade she is in!๐Ÿ˜‰). Our family has had a tough couple of years and my mum has been there selflessly for everyone. If we are lucky enough to be picked I know that she will be ecstatic to be a part of this campaign, as itโ€™s time for her to enjoy something that she loves for herself, along with me of course ! ๐Ÿ™‚

1B090AE3-B706-4245-B435-D092E75959CC.jpeg

Czhang
Winging It

E788D6A3-31AD-4C75-BF3A-67B9A944961B.jpeg

Me and my mum. As a child the memory I had of my mum was fancy clothes, wearing makeup and doing regular facials for grooming. She was someone with confidence, purpose and felt successful to me. She was someone I aspired to be. Over the years as I grew up she delicates herself more to the family and as such she hardly puts in anymore effort in the way she looks. Come on sheโ€™s gorgeous and is still a damn good catch. What did I do the deserve her undivided attention and youth? X

oh and my hair is black with bangs now x

Czhang
Winging It

๐Ÿ˜˜

VK
Getting Lippy

IMG_20181224_123418674.jpgMe and my daughter

I would love to be a part of the Fragrance campaign along with my daughter. She is quite a character and very comfortable in front of camera. She speaks her mind and gives it the way it actually is. Very fair and true to heart. We are very close and often go on our girly shopping sprees. We both like floral, fresh and vibrant scents. It will be fabulous to get chosen.fingers crossed xx