Did you mean: 

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

harryCAT1989
Getting Lippy

I love Daisy Dream. Lovely fresh scent that is suitable for any occasion

work_star
Just Arrived

Mine would be Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs  - Love the bottle, colour and the scent! 

Solloni92
Just Arrived

I do love all of the Marc Jacobs collection but my number one all time favourite has to be the #marc Jacobs edt  because its fresh fruity its wearable everyday and most of all it was the first ever perfume I was gifted and the first ever perfume I bought myself when I started working x

Bexxxy
Winging It

My favourite is ##Daisy EDT, the original and best

Sharon40
Winging It

Love it one of my fav collection it's a classic and once on lasts all day Smiley Happy

Bili
Getting Lippy

cheeriee
Winging It

Cleo25
Getting Lippy

Postlewait111
Fresh Face

I fell in love with this scent the first time I tried it, way back when it first appeared in our stores here. Daisies – the white daises with the yellow centres – are one of my favourite flowers, and I think this scent captures them perfectly. It’s a clean, fresh, zingy, green scent that lasts wonderfully. I get the strawberry and jasmine straight up, but it’s not a synthetic, sickly strawberry – rather it’s freshly picked strawberries, warm from the sun, with their green leaves adding a touch of sharpness. Three hours in and the vanilla is starting to peek out, along with a touch of violet. This is another one I haven’t worn for a while, and I still love it. I don’t hold with the whole day-time vs night-time scents, but to me, this perfume is a warm summer day, lazing on a blanket and enjoying the sunshine with a delicious breeze to keep you cool. The matching body lotion is lovely as well – it has a light shimmer which makes your skin look all glowy and it smells fantastic. Definitely my favourite perfume of all time I'd LOVE to win this magnificent set Smiley Happy everything is crossed even my eyes x

jennyk2
Fresh Face

Eau so fresh because it makes me feel fresh!!!