cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

erob97
Winging It

Daisy Dream for me.

I just love all Marc Jacobs Daisy Collection, Dot, Honey and Decadence too.  Marc Jacobs just makes perfumes I like. Fingers crossed for this.

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

YCW
Fresh Face

Daisy Eau so Fresh

winwin88
First Base

My favourite is Daisy Eau So Fresh, the smell is just delightful, fresh and feminine. I love the floral scent.

Ellie37
Fresh Face

I love 'Daisy Love' - so sensual, fresh and long lasting fragrance. I'd love to win this collection

Dinna
Winging It

My favourite is daisy dream. It literally smells like a dream! 

Ellabanks98
Getting Lippy

The Daisy Eau So Fresh is my favourite out of the range as I love light floral scents for in the day time and this one is just the perfect amount of fresh and floral xxxx

Princesspearl
Winging It

Daisy Dream I guess, as I like chypre type perfumes 

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

For me it is always Daisy Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs the original fragrance. The combination of sandalwood and jasmine is a winner everytime, a timeless classic ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

Winny
Getting Lippy

I like Daisy love because of it's fragrance combination

Mardy
Winging It

Marc Jarcs as we like to say ... blooming wonderful pardon the pun ....Itโ€™s got to be , Daisy Love ๐Ÿ’•