cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

Just Arrived

Daisy Eau So Fresh is the one for me Smiley Happy !!

My all time, all year round must have! In the winter the scent is fresh and light, in the summer the scent feels floral and happy! 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Just Arrived

My ultimate favourite is Marc Jacobs Daisy love. 

Why? 

Itโ€™s Pure heaven in a bottle. 

The luxury of cashmere, the sensuality of musk and the natural earthiness of driftwood make you feel so special. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Daisy EDT - because sandlewood and jasmine are my favorite!

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite is Marc Jacobs - 'Daisy Love' Eau De Toilette as itโ€™s blend of fragrant notes sounds perfect and would definitely love to try it ๐Ÿ’•

Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธDaisy oh so sweet

First Base

It is so fresh and makes me feal special when used.

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Oooooh - spoiled for choice but if really pushed for a favourite I'd have to say Daisy Eau So Sweet.  I always love all things 'iris' and this has the added bonus of bergamot which is unusual and very special.  It also reminds me of my favourite tea, earl grey.  The combination is a definite winner for me.  Sue

Highlighted

Going Pro

What an amazing prize to win ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

my favourite Daisy scent has to be Daisy Love Eau So Sweet Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs 

its got a sophisticated sweet smell and the bottle is so pretty, has to be displayed.

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite Daisy is Daisy Love as its a scent thats light and summery and lasts all day long