Fresh Face

Daisy love is one of my favourite..smells divine..wants to win 

Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Just Arrived

Daisy EDT is def my fav of all time- been using this for more than 10 years - if not mistaken it was launch in 2008! I bought the EDP version and love it since then! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs  is my all time favourite! So sweet, fruity and slightly powdery I can wear it all year round, but spring is mu fav time to wear it! โ™ฅ๏ธ

Highlighted

First Base

Daisy eau so fresh is my favourite, I love the fresh scent that lasts well on my skin without being over powering. Iโ€™m always complemented on how great i smell when wearing daisy! 

Multimasker

@1missbeauty  That bottle looks very pretty 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Daisy Love for me. It was 'love' at first sniff many years ago!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs is my fave! It's so light and summery, it just gives me a boost! 

Highlighted

Nailing It

My favourite Marc Jacobs Daisy scent is the original eau du toilette.  The original is a classic and it smells so fresh on.  I would love to win this this bundle to review it for the Beauty Community as I love the Daisy scents but as I say the original is my favourite.  I like the sound of the range you can win, all great ingredients.

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.