cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

I've only owned Daisy EDT before and it's still one of my go-to favourite scents! I'm a fan of jasmine and a bit of that deep sandlewood scent, it's not too overpowering so it's perfect for day time. Would love to try other ones from the range - fingers crossed! x

Kaitlyn x

LisaSWFC
Winging It

Joline74
Winging It

Defo daisy dream โคโค so nice last all day and makes me feel fresh 

tanya1967
Just Arrived

I would love to win this Prize as I have been feeling very down lately

Since the menopause I have suffered from anxiety and panic and have had a relationship breakdown.

My kids have grown up and left home and I jut want to feel sexy again.

This prize would be a wonderful lift for my spirits and help me feel positive again. 

Its always uplifting to get your fragrance right and as I am on a tight budget I can not always afford the higher quality fragrances.

Please consider me for this prize and if I win I promise to buy my favourite from the selection in the future Smiley Happy

Faye62
Winging It

My favorite is Daisy love

HannahJo
Multimasker

Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs For sure!! โคโคโค I love anything with BlackBerry in so it's perfect and the packaging is just so cute! ๐Ÿ’™

Hannah Jo
x
Highlighted

Fh1
Fresh Face

I like Marc jacobs Daisy collection because the bottles are stunning and it smell so fresh 

Zinthu
First Base

Daisy Eu so sweet is my fav! it has the most nice sweetest fresh smell.  When you wear it it's like walking through a floral garden.  

hk1
Getting Lippy

Dotty
Getting Lippy

Daisy eau so fresh is soo lovely, sweet and fresh, I used to wear this regularly before and always got complimented on it

Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs