cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

Winging It

Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs  This a light hearted floral musk that is perfect for day and night wear. It leaves a hint of summer in it's wake and is a cheerful yet sensual scent. Wearing it gives me a mood elevating boost whenever I catch a whiff of it during the day and I always get people asking what perfume I use.  X 

Winging It

That would be the Best christmast present โค๏ธ

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Daisy Eau So Fresh is my absolute fave out of Marc Jacobs perfume daisy collection. I feel confident,fresh, clean and like I could take on the world. Itโ€™s amaz what a scent can make you feel. I also feel sexy, powerful and sometimes playful. One of the best scents around. Heart Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Winging It
Highlighted

Just Arrived

Daisy Eau So fresh 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Wow, just love Daisy Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs - it has been my go to fragrance for a few years - it always smells divine on me and I get lots of comments when I wear it.  I love the jasmine notes.  My daughter wears Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs so our house always smells lovely!

Highlighted

First Base

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance is the Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs . It's reminds me of summer. I really enjoy floral scents and I think this one is one of the best around! 

Highlighted

First Base

I love Daisy Eau So Sweet because I love sweet floral scents ๐Ÿฅฐ