cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

Just Arrived

I mite sound cheesy but I like all the daisy perfume  as  I love the smells of them all good for all different  occasions  

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favourite Marc Jacobs is Daisy Dream as I have had it purchased for me from my husband for my birthday last year.  It's light and fresh. Great and lasts all day

Highlighted

Fresh Face

How can I chose my favourite when I love them all. But if I had to pick it would have to be where my Marc Jacobs obsession began with Daisy Dream. I’m forever adding to my collection and love a Daisy for every occasion. Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette Gift Set - Marc Jacobs Daisy obsessedDaisy obsessed

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

The most beautiful perfumes and to own all of them would be a dream come true. I would feel so lucky and privileged if I won these beautiful perfumes. Adore Marc Jacobs and at the moment only own Decadence which  I wear constantly. 

Highlighted

Multimasker

Daisy Eau So Fresh is my favourite one because its so fresh,not strong and don't has overwhelming scents.

I can wear it at any occasion and even my teenage daughter can share it with me as it suits young girls too 😍😍😍

Highlighted

Fresh Face

It has to be Daisy dream as I love the BlackBerry notes in it. Fingers crossed 🀞🀞🀞

Highlighted

Winging It

Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs 

Daisy Dream is perfect for this time of year, fruity, floral & a little sassy. Love it!

Highlighted

Total Glossip

OMGGGGG OMGGGG! Haven’t been active lately, but saw this on Instagram story and had to clicked on it 😍😍😍😍 YES YES YES!!! Loveeeeee Marc Jacobs 🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼  If I only allow to pick one favorite I would say Daisy Dream! I think it’s very sophisticated and love the blackberry scent in it ✨✨✨🌟🌟⭐️

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Daisy Eau So Fresh! Reminds me of spring and youth! Love it. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Mine would have to be the daisy love, so in love with this scent! It's been my go to everyday! #daisylove #bestscentever πŸ˜πŸ’œxxx