cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

Hannah1702
Fresh Face

I love Daisy Dream but havenโ€™t tried the others yet, would love to have the chance though! So feminine and floral itโ€™s my favourite fragrance at the moment, beautiful bottles too ๐Ÿ˜

Nudrat
First Base

Daisy EDT is my favourite  and I like it without ant reason. I Like what I like ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

Shirleya
Winging It

Daisy EDT is my fave. It makes me think of running barefoot through a meadow on a summer's morning.

Highlighted

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@TazK   Daisy Dream,  Deep, floral and musky, i am partial to floral and musky scents so this is a lovely one for me.

Nusia2602
Fresh Face

Hey, 

My favourite one is Daisy Love.

It transports me to a place that is optimistic, beautiful, and pure. Xxx

KSmith27
Just Arrived

Classic Daisy EDT because I've had about 5 bottles of it and my friends say it's my signature scent!

Boby_Ts
Winging It

My all time favourite Mark Jacobs scent is Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs 

๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’

Alfie7
Fresh Face

Marc Jacobs daisy oh so fresh is my favourite fragrance. Absolutely love wearing this makes me feel very confident in what i do ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜˜

Khalat1978
Winging It

#Daisy eau so fresh eau de toilette- Marc Jacobs ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

It is smells like a garden of fresh flowers. It's young, fresh, and very feminine, so perfect for everyday wear. 

kmad
Winging It

My best Daisy scent is Daisy Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs as this was a novelty back in time and nothing was as fresh and cheerful back then when I have first bought it years ago ๐Ÿค—