cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection ๐ŸŒธ

AnaG1994
Getting Lippy

Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs  this was the last Parfum I bought and I have to say is soo sweet , and sexy, and I love it ๐Ÿฅฐ 

JLA26
Fresh Face

My favourite Daisy scent is Daisy Dream because it smells so fresh and itโ€™s a perfume I always go back to as it was my wedding day perfume โค Limited Edition Daisy Dream Sunshine Eau De Toilette 50Ml - Marc Jacobs 

daiana1
Just Arrived

Daisy love ๐Ÿ’• 

Hun
Getting Lippy

Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs  coz it's extremely  addictive and irresistible from the very first use. It has my fav notes floral and woody, combined to make a heavenly scent.

Blabee92
Winging It

My favourite  is daisy EDT the scent reminds me of my mam who religiously  wore the perfume it has such a memorial smell and it's a suttle familiar fresh fragrance.

karenjmcquade
Winging It

My favourite marc jacobs perfum is daisy love i just love the smell. hope i win this 

gemmzy
Winging It

i would really like to try daisy love ๐Ÿ˜ absolutely love any fragrance with musks! 

Emilyk3110
Winging It

My favourite perfume is the Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs  it smells so gorgeous. It is one of the only perfumes I have where the smell lasts all day and doesn't come off! 

GeorgiaF
Getting Lippy

My favourite Daisy scent is Daisy Dream! I used to always wear it when I was a teenager and the scent brings back such good memories! ๐ŸŒผ

Highlighted

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

@TazK another fabulous comp, my favourite would have to be Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs 

So fresh and fragrant ๐Ÿ˜