Did you mean: 

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

Prosterena
Getting Lippy

Daisy Eau so sweet. Lovely scent 💕☺️🌈🙋🏻‍♀️🌹

Hets2
Getting Lippy

Mine has to be Daisy EDT as it has all my favorite notes, also people ask what i am wearing simple as that. 

Dondon1
Getting Lippy

Daisy Love 💕 

@TazK 

Ayresharron
Winging It

Daisy Eau So Fresh is my go to mood lifting fragrance, it’s my sunshine in a bottle. 

missybeauty
Total Glossip

I love Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs  as it is the perfect sweet and floral scent. It was amazing for the Summer!!

EmmaJones30
Fresh Face

My favourite is Daisy Eau So Fresh. I was bought it as a gift from someone special so it reminds me of them always 💞

Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs 

Highlighted

MonikaK1
Winging It

I love smell fresh Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs .I Will be greatful to try ♥️🙌♥️🙌👌🥰

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

SibM
Fresh Face

I absolutely adore Daisy Love. It’s soft and delicate and is very feminine. During the summer I’ve been wearing Daisy Tender Love to mix things up a bit but the original Daisy Love is still by far my favourite 

Caitlinp99
Getting Lippy

My favourite Daisy scent is Daisy Dream because it smells so fresh and it’s a perfume I always go back to. 

mk1103
Getting Lippy

The best fragrance from Marc Jacobs is Love Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs . I love the parfum with musk. When we connect musk with cashmere we get parfum so sweet but delicate, perfect for every day but also for night with husband. That parfume bought me my husband like gift for the birth of our first daughter ❤️