Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

1,217 REPLIES 1,217
Highlighted

Make up

Getting Lippy

Does anyone ever remember Helena Reubinstein ... my mum forever swore by her make-up and every christmas there was a massive make up kit that was sold at a bargain price... my mum passed the eyeshadows and lipstick on to me.. would love to see this again even for memories 👌💞💄👛

Highlighted

Re: Make up

Getting Lippy

I remember having a fuchsia pink lipstick that would satin for days😂

Highlighted

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

Winging It

Daisy Eau So Fresh 

Highlighted

Nailing It

My favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance is the Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs. It's one of those scents that is really nostalgic for me and reminds me of summer. I really enjoy floral scents and I think this one is one of the best around! 

Highlighted

Multimasker

mine has got to be Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette Gift Set - Marc Jacobs  other than it having a stunning bottle. the scent is so fresh and light and wearable everyday 

Highlighted

Nailing It

My absolute favourite is Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs . Very fresh, very feminine and very wearable ! ❤️

Highlighted

Beauty Icon
Highlighted

First Base

daisy dream as I loveeeeeeeeee blackberry #pickyouredaisy

Highlighted

Total Glossip

I think it's Daisy Love ❣️ I say I think because a while ago I was in Boots and I sprayed it on me and thought it was gorgeous but me being me wanted to go home and look on the net to see who has the best price 🤣  When I looked it turns out there's more than one 🤦 so I'm not 100% sure which one it is.Xx