Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We want you to 'Pick Your Daisy' for the chance to win the full collection, this includes all our faves from the range: 

MJ PYD 19_Olfactive_Full House2_1x1-min.jpg

For your chance to win this ultimate Daisy bundle just tell us which Daisy scent is your fave and why! 

T&C's: Winner will be announced on 30/09/19. One member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. 

1,217 REPLIES 1,217

Make up

sonia_a
Getting Lippy

Does anyone ever remember Helena Reubinstein ... my mum forever swore by her make-up and every christmas there was a massive make up kit that was sold at a bargain price... my mum passed the eyeshadows and lipstick on to me.. would love to see this again even for memories 👌💞💄👛

Re: Make up

Shell511
Getting Lippy

I remember having a fuchsia pink lipstick that would satin for days😂

Re: WIN the full Marc Jacobs Daisy collection 🌸

Kel81
Winging It

Daisy Eau So Fresh 

Becky09
Nailing It

My favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance is the Daisy Love Eau De Toilette - . - Marc Jacobs. It's one of those scents that is really nostalgic for me and reminds me of summer. I really enjoy floral scents and I think this one is one of the best around! 

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

mine has got to be Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette Gift Set - Marc Jacobs  other than it having a stunning bottle. the scent is so fresh and light and wearable everyday 

Janc
Nailing It

My absolute favourite is Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette - Marc Jacobs . Very fresh, very feminine and very wearable ! ❤️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Zoe03
First Base

daisy dream as I loveeeeeeeeee blackberry #pickyouredaisy

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I think it's Daisy Love ❣️ I say I think because a while ago I was in Boots and I sprayed it on me and thought it was gorgeous but me being me wanted to go home and look on the net to see who has the best price 🤣  When I looked it turns out there's more than one 🤦 so I'm not 100% sure which one it is.Xx