Did you mean: 

Re: WIN an Elie Saab hamper for two!

lesleyrw
Winging It

IMG_5944 (1).JPG

Amber88
Getting Lippy

This is my beaut mum! I do not get to see her a lot as I am currently studying in Brighton and she lives in Derby so when we get together we make sure it is special! Mothers day is so special to us, especially over the past few years as we lost my nan (my mum's mum) 3 years ago so we make sure we cherish every moment & celebrate my angel Nan too. Im incredibly lucky to come from a bloodline of strong, hardworking, caring and selfless women. Love my mother always and forever <3 

44606293_10156061278329482_1192334607006040064_n.jpg

Koala
First Base

IMG_1088.JPGMy beautiful daughter For doing so well at school and still helping me at home with fostering

Highlighted

nico1410
Getting Lippy

wdw2016218525463426_7764372460_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpegI don't think Mickey will be with us on Mother's Day!

20180615_193906.jpg

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone ✨

We have another competition for you, and another chance to treat someone special on Mother's Day with a hamper filled with night-in goodies and the NEW Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever fragrance  💕

For the chance to win this super cute hamper for two we want you to share a photo of the person you'll be sharing Mother's Day with and tag them below 😊 

Good luck everyone! 🎇

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 21st March 2019. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.

JessicaAmanda
Winging It

30738233_1979024559081889_480801204823067638_n (1).jpg

I will be spending Mother's Day with my husband's amazing family. I moved here from Canada to be with him, and while I definitely miss my family back home, I am so lucky to have married into such an amazing and caring family. Lots of people joke about disliking their mother in law, but I can genuinely say that I truly think of her as a mother to me. She is a kind and compassionate woman always thinking of others. It would be so great to be able to give her a small treat that she so deserves. 

Rahma
Nailing It

8BBA23FA-6E3E-4C3E-B52B-824CAB38D020.jpegMommy dearest❤️

I will definitely be sharing it with my mom, anything in this world is nothing compared to her, all the struggles and all the hassle she been through while raising me up.. I wish I could give her the whole world... I love you mommy!

LauraA
Winging It

FB_IMG_1553121220520.jpg

With my mum! 😁

samashrob
Winging It

This gorgeous girl <3oceanarium 102.jpgMy mini-me!

mre1
Getting Lippy

026E73EC-536D-4A17-9CA7-7AD37AE76352.jpeg

My beautiful mum and I! cant wait to spend Mother’s day with her, my aunties and my grandma after not seeing her for over 6 weeks due to University! Would love to win this and have a lovely girly night with my mum ❤️ @lindseyjones

traceyh1968
Fresh Face

I'll be spending Mother's Day with my lovely mum Pauline Fitton and my 2 sisters Debra Roberts-Griffiths and Laura Fitton and as my mum is also celebrating her 70th birthday April 3rd I'd love to win her a super Elie Saab hamper, here we are all pictured together, my mum looks well for her age and often gets mistaken for our sister IMG_0466.JPG