cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN all three of the NEW Clarins Scrubs 😍

apple
Multimasker

Would love to try these face scrubs, I love a good scrub! 

Ive never really tried Clarins skin care product

but I do love the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 12Ml - 01 Rose Shimmer - Clarins 

it leaves lips feeling hydrated and it isn’t sticky at all like some glosses can be. 

Good of luck everyone 🀞🏻🀞🏻

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We've teamed up with Clarins to offer you the chance to win all three of their new face scrubs! Each scrub targets a different skin concern and is the perfect addition to your skincare routine πŸ‘ 

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

For your chance to win all three simply tag your favourite Clarins product and tell us why you love it πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 04/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

emil_1992
Winging It

Clarins SOS Primer is my favourite!!!! it blurs my skin and holds my makeup for the entire day!!! cant do my makeup without it!!

victorleunggg
Winging It

@TazK i have extremely dry lips and my lips would crack and bleed if i dont moisturize them properly. After a lady in Clarins counter recommending Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil to me,  the said problems have never happened again!!! it literally saves my life. cant live without it

Julia3
Going Pro

What a fabulous opportunity thank you @TazK 

My favourite clarins product is: 

Lotus Face Treatment Oil 30Ml - Clarins  as it improves the texture of my skin and helps with my dreaded pores 

Anniiee
Multimasker

@TazK What an amazing opportunity 😍

i love the Clarins SoS primer as it gives that extra hydrated and glowy look 😍  

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@TazK  Another great chance to Win some gorgeous goodies! Thank you  I’m really hoping this will be my first Win πŸ™ 

My number 1 favourite Clarins product is: 

Tonic Body Treatment Oil Firming And Toning 100Ml - Clarins 

Its easy to apply and soaks in quickly. 

It leaves my skin soft, hydrated, firmer and smelling LUSH! 

🌻

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  Thank you so much for tagging me. I will apply!!! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Hi @TazK My favourite product from clarins is Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 00 Universal Light - Clarins  as I fell in love with it when got a sample of then I bought the full size version. I use t before the foundation on the whole face. The effect after the foundation is a glowy skin, bright in a fresh and natural way and the foundation remains all day. It also keeps the skin hydrated! 

I would LOVE the opportunity to test out the Pure Face Scrub because I recently recieved a sample for the SOS Hydra Refreshing Mask and it felt amazing and actually made my skin more radiant, plumped and hydrated and did not need to use moisturizer after and would be perfect to test out while I'm on holiday.

Also upto this very day, since I've joined I have NEVER been selected and there's members out here receiving 7/8 items on a weekly basis which I find quite rude tbh 😨

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  Thanks for tagging me, just did my bit but I already know the score

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  

thanks 

i am using Clarins cleansing milk and toner , cleansing makes my skin feel clean soft and healthier 😍❀️❀️ As Clarins is such an Amazing brand I would love to try it’s more products 😍❀️20190717_104627.jpg