cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN all three of the NEW Clarins Scrubs 😍

Liliafish
Blending In

Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 01 Rose - Clarins  

This is a lovely primer. Glides onto the skin and leaves your face fresh and ready for your makeup without feeling greasy or oily. Great essential for any makeup bag. 

KirstM
Just Arrived

I love Clarinsmen Hydration Gift Set - Clarins  I have really dry skin and this range works wonders.

RAL
Winging It

I was trying a sample of Extra- Comfort Toning Lotion, is amazing .Perfect for my skin. 

Esther1
Blending In

Pure scrub I love my skin feeling fresh πŸ’—

Bluecat
First Base

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We've teamed up with Clarins to offer you the chance to win all three of their new face scrubs! Each scrub targets a different skin concern and is the perfect addition to your skincare routine πŸ‘ 

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

For your chance to win all three simply tag your favourite Clarins product and tell us why you love it πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 04/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

I love clarins beauty flash balm!  Always has the ability to wake my face up and gives me a lovely healthy glow all day! 

Highlighted

Chantelle90
Fresh Face

My fave Clarins product is the Limited Edition Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 7Ml - Clarins  the red one or the glittery red one they did ar christmas!  I use it when my lips or dry or sometimes over the top of my lipstick to really make the colour pop Heart

sarahjanep
Winging It

My favourite Clarins product is the SOS Hydra Refreshing Mask as it restores moisture to my skin as I tend to suffer with dry skin on my face. It’s such a great product ❀️

Gavin
Nailing It

My favourite product is Clarinsmen Spf 20 Super Moisture Lotion 50Ml - Clarins as it keeps skin moisturised and has some sun protection which is good

Melanie_B
Winging It

My favourite Clarins product is the Hydra-Essential Bi-Phase skin serum. I suffer from really dry, dehydrated skin and this always perks it up! 

GinaGill
Fresh Face

I absolutely love clarins cleansing milk! It’s the perfect product after a long day wearing make up, makes my skin feel fresh, soft and smells lovely 😊 

71B7E962-CFA4-447D-B57F-B429362128A3.png