cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN all three of the NEW Clarins Scrubs 😍

Winging It

Absolutely loving Clarins’ product. Would really liked to try the new face scrubs. My favourite Clarins product is the  My Clarins RE-BOOST Matifying Hydrating Cream! It is amazing and make my skin really smooth. I think combining with the new face scrubs will make my skin even better! 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Clarinsmen Super Moisture Balm 50Ml - Clarins 

i got this as a sample for my husband and he loved it! He went on an bought it for himself so he could continue using it. This is my favourite product because it made my husband super happy Smiley Happy)

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Yes yes yes!!!!  One for me, one for mum and one for my bestie πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– 

Favorite clarin product is My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream For All Skin Types 50Ml - Clarins !!!!! Love love love love it!  Was so lucky to try it out for β€œNew to you” when it first realised, love it so much and now on my second tubs!!! Absorb to skin so quickly and without feeling thick, and smell soooooooo good! Love Myclarins range, purchased a whole set as a gift to my friend for her birthday! (I kept mentioning how much I love it, she got jealousπŸ‘») 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

#BeautyFlashBalm is an ultimate fave. Thank you for the opportunity 🀞🏼❀️

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My favourite product by Clarins is definitely the double serum. It gives you the perfect glow from within look to my skin and has enhanced my natural radiance. I’ve recommended to pretty much everyone I know! 

#doubleserum #clarins 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I’m in love with Everlasting Cushion Liquid Foundation Refill Spf 50 13Ml - 103 Ivory - Clarins  

The reason I love this product is because it works! It does exactly what I look for in a foundation. I love the refill and uniqueness of it also. Not only that, it gives excellent coverage and is lightweight not tacky on the skin. There are lots of colours to choose from, so matching is easy peasy. 

I generally tend to like most of Clarins skin care too particularly Hydra-Essentiel Milky Spf 15 Boy Lotion 50Ml - Clarins which really hydrates skin. πŸ₯°

Highlighted

Nailing It
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I just love the Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 7Ml - 06 Mint - Clarins it nourishes my dry lips like nothing else and smells amazing too! 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Yayyy what a great opportunity!!! 

I love the Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector 1.8G - 07 Hot Pink - Clarins Its the perfect moisturising pink tint for the summer. It leaves my dry lips soft and nourished! 

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite product is the santal face oil.