cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: WIN all three of the NEW Clarins Scrubs 😍

Beauty Icon

@TazK  wow skincare love it mine would be the sos primer Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 00 Universal Light - Clarins 

It works so well with my foundation an i even mix it into my mouistrizer for that extra glow 😍

Nailing It

Hi thanks for an other amazing opportunity, as having very dry and dehydrated skin I am bit confused which one should I pick Comfort or Fresh scrub πŸ˜πŸ€” to be honest I would love to try both to see which one will go 100% with my skin πŸ‘πŸ‘. 

Highlighted

High Brow

The lip oil and pure melt cleanser!! They are my favourite always and forever! 

I really hope I win this lovely scrub collection as my face requires alot of care due to the workload 😭❀

Thanks @TazK β€β€

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector 1.8G - 03 My Pink - Clarins  This product hydrates and nourishes my lips and becomes a lovely subtle pink that suits my complexion. Thank you @TazK for the opportunity Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Winging It

Pure Melt Cleansing Gel 125Ml - Clarins

I've recently changed my beauty regime. It just so happens on the offchance I was looking for the elemis counter in my local debenhams store. Alas not, they didn't have one. Anyway, I was asked by a clarins member of staff whether I needed help. Well yeah. Definitely. Especially if you can sort out my long years of breakouts.

Anyway, I was sent on my way with some samples. One of which was the clarins melt cleanser. This product is my ultimate favorite. It has changed my world. It just melts everything off my face. Its just sooooo easy. I think this product along with the others I was given has really sorted me out, oh and my breakouts too 😊😊😊. I just need the confidence now to try other new products. Thanks #debenhams you've changed my world. ❀️❀️❀️

Highlighted

Multimasker

@TazK thank you for this amazing opportunity to try these lovely product from clarins ..

my favourite product and the only one I own from this brand is their Hydra-Essentiel Milky Spf 15 Boy Lotion 50Ml - Clarins this makes my skin feel soft and hydrated throughout the day.. plus added spf 15 helps and protects my skin against sun damage ..

Highlighted

Winging It

@TazK wow! What a great opportunity to try these beautiful products! Would love to try this as my skin is so dry in summer. Finger crossed.

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

πŸ‘€  Another fantastic competition @TazK I’d  love to win this especially the Fresh Scrub πŸ™ŠπŸ€žπŸ’•

My favourite Clarins product is currently the Clarins Hand and Nail treatment cream, it’s light but so nourishing. You only need to apply a small amount and it soaks in quite quickly but hands still feel nice soft and protected. I love it because it doesn’t feel greasy after applying, it’s my β€˜handbag hand cream’ and comes with me everywhere lol. 

I got this one when I bought the June beauty box 😊

8FF50C54-B191-47F5-B65C-93ED3EBCABBF.jpeg

Hand And Nail Treatment Cream 100Ml - Clarins 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Great competition  Smiley Happy

My favourite Clarins product is Beauty Flash Balm. It leaves skin smooth and refreshed in a flash xx

https://www.clarins.co.uk/beauty-flash-balm/C010405004.html

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@TazK  my fave clarins product is Sos Primer Face Primer 30Ml - 00 Universal Light - Clarins  it suits my skin so well. It has what I would say is a elegant shimmer in it but it’s not glittery. It’s hydrating and just smooth full beautiful glowing skin. Primers with skincare benefits it’s win win