Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN all three of the NEW Clarins Scrubs 😍

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We've teamed up with Clarins to offer you the chance to win all three of their new face scrubs! Each scrub targets a different skin concern and is the perfect addition to your skincare routine πŸ‘ 

• Pure Scrub - Combination/Oily skin. A foaming gel that instantly exfoliates and purifies the face. Lava beads gently exfoliate to help remove impurities and deep clean pores, enriched with alpine willowherb extract to help tighten pores. 

• Comfort Scrub - Dry skin. An oil-gel that instantly exfoliates the face and lips, perfect for dry skin, sugar microcrystals help to buff away dead skin cells while mango butter nourishes and hydrates.

• Fresh Scrub - Dehydrated skin. A cream-gel that instantly exfoliates and refreshes skin, a super duo of natural beads gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling smooth and plump.

For your chance to win all three simply tag your favourite Clarins product and tell us why you love it πŸ’•

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 04/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

290 REPLIES 290

Re: WIN all three of the NEW Clarins Scrubs 😍

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TazK Thank you very much for another great opportunity!

I was trying a sample of my Clarins Re-Boost hydrating cream. I absolutely love it, especially in heat wave, after it my skin really hydrated and smooth!

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

What a wonderful competition, thanks @TazK! πŸ–€

My favourite is Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 12Ml - 10 Pink Shimmer - Clarins it makes me feel all girly and nice πŸ’–

Maddie77
Getting Lippy

I would absolutely love to win this - Clarins is my favourite brand. My favourite clarins product is Blue Orchid face treatment oil. It completely re hydrates my skin and smells out of this world!! 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@TazK My favourite Clarins product is the Foaming cleanser for combination skin  https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_163104786999_-1 It doesn't dry or strip your skin, and it removes every last trace of makeup.  You only need a very small amount and so it lasts for ages. 😊

Wont come up when I try to # it, just brings up Clarins mens products? 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

83E85F08-0EF9-406F-A7B6-8270DBED82B8.png

I can # it in for some reason but I do love using this after a mask or sometimes when I have the shower on to hot. 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@TazK Would love to try the scrubs 😍

my fav clarins product is the Limited Edition Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 7Ml - Clarins in the β€œshade” honey it smells amazing and keeps my lips super hydrated throughout the day 🌼

alexa410
Multimasker

Another amazing opportunity! Heart 

Apart from the cult staple, the lip oil, my current fav product is the Instant Light Lip Perfector! It's been in my bag for a few weeks now and I love it! It hydrates without feeling too sticky and adds a gorgeous shine to the lips. Can definitely say that it's coming with me wherever I go hahaha

Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 12Ml - 03 Nude Shimmer - Clarins 

unnamed.jpg

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@TazK  an other amazing oppertunityπŸ’• goodluck everyone!πŸ€πŸ€ž

Double serum is a total game changer for me! Clarins must haveπŸ‘πŸ’•clarins-double-serum-30ml-by-clarins-096.png

Massive goodluck to our fab beauty community regular @Ashli who hasn't been select as of yet πŸ€πŸ™ were rooting for you hunniπŸ€žπŸ’•

Dotty
Getting Lippy

Dry Touch Sun Care Spf 50 Face Cream 50Ml - Clarins 

This is a great spf50 cream, nice and light, smells fresh, soaks in completely and I can apply makeup on top with no issues - ❀ it