cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a treatment at blow LTD! πŸ’…

Rahma
Total Glossip

This sounds so perfect .. as a mom  of twins I barely get time to pamper myself...would  love to get my hair done with Blow LTD 

I would love to get my hair coloured with highlights and a cut !! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

good luck everyone .

Highlighted

Amber88
Getting Lippy

I would love to treat myself to a manicure! I have just finished uni and my finances are rather low at the moment but would love to celebrate and feel good by having perfect nails! 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I love Decleor products and I noticed they had some lush sounding facials, especially the vitamin glow facial, I need a bit of detox and vitality πŸ’†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ 

Villafan
Getting Lippy

All the services blow Ltd offer look great, but i would love a Swedish massage to help me relax!

Binakumari16
Winging It

I would love to try the kash treatment..I recently discovered the beauty of lash lift and how it actually makes your eyes look sparkly..I have very small eyes and am sure I will benefit from this remarkable treatment..

Clacla1
Total Glossip

A manicure sounds good, I am ashamed to say that I have never had one. Xx

C mackay

Jules_2181
Multimasker

@TazK  Am obsessed with skincare, so the Vitamin Glow facial sounds awesome. I have never had a professional facial so it would be a great opportunity to pick up some tips and advise. xo 😊

dragonfly
Getting Lippy

oh dear i will love to go to Debenhams london for...hair cut. honestly if i win could i get prize like that?

i have horrible hair cut - i constantly put my hair in pony tail, just unlucky to find good hairdresser ( its 3rd failure in a row!). working in office - it will be amazing have a nice hair cut.

if no maybe massage - i have very stressful job, a little bit relax and pumper myself - it will be amazing!

fingers cross maybe more luck this time

p.s. i think any prize will put big smile on my face...even professional manicure.

Red1
Blending In

As a mum I think I would choose either a pedicure or a massage as I’m always on the go  πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

would be lovely to have a little treat for my feet πŸ‘£πŸ’…πŸ» or to just relax  and unwind 😌🀲🏻 

Lilmomma5
Winging It

Wow being a young mum of five doing it alone #womenrule lol would love a wash n blow dry instead of wearing a combiner ponytail at the age of 34 ffs lol πŸ˜‚