Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN a treatment at blow LTD! πŸ’…

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey lovelies, 

We think you deserve a pamper! We've teamed up with blow LTD to offer one of you the chance to get a treatment of your choice at a blow salon in a Debenhams near you πŸ˜ 

To enter all I need you to do is:

Comment with what treatment you would love to try at blow LTD and why? πŸ’

Good luck everyone! πŸ’•

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 19th May 2019. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes one voucher for treatment of choice. Selected locations only: London, Birmingham, Manchester.

85 REPLIES 85

Re: WIN a treatment at blow LTD! πŸ’…

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

It’s so hard to decide but I’d love to win a manicure I often neglect my nails πŸ™ˆ 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I would absolutely love to get the LVL Lash treatment done, I’ve heard so much great things about it and my lashes could really do with it (anything to try and skip mascara or at least save time getting ready) ☺️ 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

I dont think I have one local, but good luck lovelies πŸ–€

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

I would love the opportunity to have a lash treatment πŸ™πŸ’‘ my eye lashes are extremely short &could do with some T.L.C. Good luck everyone who also enters 🀞πŸ₯° 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

I'm not sure if it is in meadowhall debenhams as I haven't seen it but often get emails about it! But I would love to get lvl, I have had Russian extensions before, but my natural lashes are longish just straight rather than curled and for that I think it would be great to try lvl!! 🀞🀞 Thank you @TazK for your continued kindness! Xoxo

glowup_makeup
Getting Lippy

I would love to get the classic manicure done because my birthday is coming up soon and it would be a lovely treat πŸ’…πŸΌ 

nzborn
Beauty Crush

l would love to try the Keratin Smoothing treatment for short hair.

l used to have hair down to my thighs, now l have short hair and don't treat it or do anything to it, they may be able to give me some ideas of what l can do with it.

Weirdly l discovered that my back hair is curly and my front straight who knows what would happen with a good condition.     

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

Would like to enjoy manicure, pedicure Smiley Wink and love to have amazing eyebrows Smiley Wink

nzborn
Beauty Crush

Good answer