cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

scorp2677
Fresh Face

hey,me again,i love free stuff..never win anything but still love free stuff lol..never tried this one,to be fair,i had to ask number uno son as ive never even heard of it! dont think they sell it in my usual posh shop..tesco :-)..and since he recommened it then its 1 for him and 1 for me...god loves a tryer remenber..tyvm and ttfn :-)

Cheeter
Fresh Face

I would gift it to my daughter for getting into her 1st choice university and my son doing well in his exams for his year abroad at cal state university 

glamandgeeky
Fresh Face

I would give the Authentic woman's to my friend as she refuses to compromise on who she is and I think this would suit her down to a tee!

Vanessa16
Winging It

I would gift it too myself, as I am learning 'I am worth it', also my partner would love it.  Would love to try a new fragrance, for my mega hot new body, if I win may even wear it naked, sorry to be so cheeky !

KateM
Winging It

One for me and the other for my fella, we will smell real good together!

sue55
Winging It

I would be tempted to treat my hubby and myself - we  need cheering up!

ZaraaMorgan
Winging It

The men’s fragrance I would definitely gift to my dad. He’s been going through a rough time at the moment, and the only things that seem to cheer him up are colognes and watches. The ladies’ fragrance, I would gift to my mum (and hopefully use some myself 😂).

Am1
Winging It

My sister... because she is very close to me...

Nonie82
Nailing It

My daughter who at only 19 has worked harder than I could have hoped for and never gives up. She is always herself and refuses to let people push her into conforming to peer pressure. This perfume sounds just like her!