cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Mesh
Nailing It

Good luck Hun. X

Ori
Getting Lippy

definitely to my other half (and myself)!

alexa410
Multimasker

I would love to gift this to my boyfriend so that we could both wear them together whenever we're going out 😌❤️

Matildacat
Getting Lippy

I would pass the perfume on to my Grand- Daughter,  as she has been going through a very stressful time .With the worry over her exams ,it would really cheer her up. 

I would give the other one to my son , as he has a big Birthday coming up. He says he feels really old  and is getting really down .Hilarious really as he is not old, but I will try to sympathise with him 

Ros2
Fresh Face

i would gift mine to my brother and his wife  who do so much for others and are not recognised for their goodwill deeds. My sister in

law has breast cancer and she deserves something special!

Rahma
Multimasker

I would definitely love to gift this to my hubby as it’s our anniversary in Oct and this would make the best gift for him as he’s a huge fragrance lover.. the best dad to my twins too..

KJW2019
Winging It

I would gift to my partner as his birthday is coming up and he works hard and deserves it, and also my mum  for always being there x 

Lolapig
Getting Lippy

I'd give this to my daughter and son in law, they are constantly joined at the hip so with connected fragrances they can still be joined when apart. 

Hikari
Winging It

I would of course with no doubt share with my partner as she is really make up and perfume savvy and would enjoy present like this indeed. 

Sara-Te
Nailing It

My mum and boyfriend since they both do so much for me and bring me joy!