cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Fancy winning a full-size Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance for him and her?! 😍

'Authentic' for Women is freshness for the young woman who thrives on transparency and refuses to be labelled or defined. This new fragrance is composed of dewy Pear and blossoming Magnolia, surprisingly turned magnetic by the warming appeal of Ambrette Seeds. Individual and fearlessly expressive, 'Authentic' lets her stand out for who she really is.'

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HER-wood_VS_R2.jpg

'Authentic' is a fresh scent, but with a modern twist. Its refreshing and tonic Grapefruit opening, heightened by exciting drops of Natural Ginger Oil, is unexpectedly warmed up by a vibrant finish of Clearwood®. Together, these genuine ingredients compose a fragrance that is like a second skin for the Abercrombie & Fitch man. Just like him, this new scent highlights the originality of the wearer, it is raw, timeless and memorable - 'Authentic'.

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HIM-wood2_VS_R2.jpg

Simply comment below who you would gift your fragrance too and why! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 19/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

538 REPLIES 538

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Sg
Nailing It

@TazK Would gift it to myself👩🏻 And my husband 🧔🏻! Because we deserve👫

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

@TazK If I was gifting it to someone I would gift this to my brother and sister in law she loves perfume and my brother likes his aftershave and has a great collection!!.. I would also want it for me though  😂😂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@TazK I'd gift it to my partner, he's been very into trying out new fun fragrances recently Smiley Happy. And I'm embracing that!! xx

Galara01
Going Pro

@TazK  Thanks for this opportunity, I would gift these to my hardworking son & his OH who has just  changed her job so these would be a treat for them both 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  oh lovely i would gift it to my son who just graduated 2 weeks ago very proud of him😍😍😍

Galara01
Going Pro

@Boss786  Proud mum , he deserves it cos you were spraying his Tom Ford about the other day  ha ha 

suzy17
Getting Lippy

i would keep 'hers' for myself as love to wear different fragrances all the time, and would give my husband the 'his' as he never wears aftershave as he will not buy himself an expensive aftershave as he is lets say 'tight'. i have previously bought him some as gifts and he does not have a problem wearing it if he has not had to buy it. just the same as he does not buy me any for the same reason which is why i stopped buying him some and buy myself double Smiley Wink 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Galara01  😆 thku yes i was 😎😘😘

colourofboom
All Eyes on Me

I would gift these fragrances to my mum and dad because they’ve done a lot for me and they both deserve a treat 😊