cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

O wow! Amazing opportunity @TazK

I would love to have the Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance for him and her for myself and my hubby! I am a perfumes addict person and always look for new fresh fragrances! The notes of the fragrance sound amazing!

I would love to gift the ‘for him’ to my hubby because it’s his birthday month and he deserves an amazing present, off course Smiley Happy 😍

eza78
Multimasker

I would gift this to my sister and my nephew who would totally love them. 

Rozmatoz
First Base

I would gift my mum and dad this as they deserve to be treated .

diaryofabeauty
Winging It

diaryofabeauty
Winging It

I would gift my fragrance to my boyfriend! He also appreciates fragrances like I do.

Kirakirst
Fresh Face

I would gift one to my amazing sister whose birthday is on the 20th for always being an amazing role model and friend, and one to my husband for being my rock during my depressive episode 💖

bailey44
Winging It

Would love to try this  and the other for  my other half x treat for date night

@TazK wrote:

Hey everyone!

Fancy winning a full-size Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance for him and her?! 😍

'Authentic' for Women is freshness for the young woman who thrives on transparency and refuses to be labelled or defined. This new fragrance is composed of dewy Pear and blossoming Magnolia, surprisingly turned magnetic by the warming appeal of Ambrette Seeds. Individual and fearlessly expressive, 'Authentic' lets her stand out for who she really is.'

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HER-wood_VS_R2.jpg

'Authentic' is a fresh scent, but with a modern twist. Its refreshing and tonic Grapefruit opening, heightened by exciting drops of Natural Ginger Oil, is unexpectedly warmed up by a vibrant finish of Clearwood®. Together, these genuine ingredients compose a fragrance that is like a second skin for the Abercrombie & Fitch man. Just like him, this new scent highlights the originality of the wearer, it is raw, timeless and memorable - 'Authentic'.

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HIM-wood2_VS_R2.jpg

Simply comment below who you would gift your fragrance too and why! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 19/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Jannat
Fresh Face

My mum because she deserves a treat !

Fee21
Winging It

I would gift to my hubby and myself as by the time we buy our kids all their necessities never much spare for treats for us!!

123Evaeva123
Winging It

The men perfume will be a lovely present for my son and the other one I would like it for myself.