cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Suzijen
Just Arrived

They do such lovely fragrances. I would gift the ‘his’ to my other half & keep the ‘hers’ for myself. We didn’t buy each other birthday gifts this year as we have been busy moving into our first home together. My other half has worked so hard with the house I would love to be able to give him a treat 

Smk
Winging It

Would gift it to my brother and sister in law who have their 1st wedding anniversary coming up soon!

Beckiboop85
Winging It

I would gift it to my husband as our anniversary is coming up and he has been working extra hard to take us away for the weekend for it x

Alina6
Fresh Face

I would give the authentic for women to my sister as the smells sound like her  she doesn’t like to be labelled and likes to be her own person. And for the authentic for men I would give it to my dad as he absolutely loves Abercrombie and Fitch and would love the smell of it as he loves the smell of grapefruit and ginger 

Highlighted

Queenbee1973
Nailing It

Of course I would gift the men's fragrance to my kind, caring supportive hubby, whose always there for me.

Fingers crossed 😍 

Angelface
Getting Lippy

I would gift my fragrance for him to of boyfriend Tim who has supported me so much since my dad passed away 6 weeks ago. It's been a very tough time but he has cooked, cleaned, looked after the kids and given me endless hugs. I would have to keep the her one for me as I've heard amazing things about it. Thanks for an amazing competition Debenhams.

Andrea5
Getting Lippy

I would gift these to my brother and sister in law as they have been having a tough time lately and I would like to make them smile

Roxanaa
Fresh Face

The woman's fragrance I would give it to my mother-in-law, as she is the best person I ever met. She is like a good friend for me, always helpful and keeping secrets away from his son! She deserve it and much more!

The men's fragrance I would give it to my husband as he works hard for me and my daughter to have everything we need or want. He is a treasure!

Daniela
Getting Lippy

Hia 😘😍🤗

Simply, I would gift them to my husband and myself😉 because why not? 😁

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

I'd gift the mens one to my partner ❤️ He loves his fragrances and trying new ones. He collects them and always smells amazing! 😍