cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Beauty Crush

I would love to gift this to my bestie & her husband because they have recently become parents to a very adorable baby girl & i think this gift can light up their otherwise hectic & tiresome time with a newborn, which is obviously a very exciting phase & this gift can make them feel pampered like their baby.

Highlighted

Winging It

I'd gift it to my best friend Esther, she puts up with me and keeps me sane, through my nurse training and now in the throws of A&E. She listened to me moan, cry and encourages me all the time. #Abercrombiebestie

Highlighted

Total Glossip

I would give both of them for my parentโค๏ธ Itโ€™s their 27th anniversary this year ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Highlighted

Winging It

@TazK I'd gift it to my best friend Esther, she puts up with me and keeps me sane, through my nurse training and now in the throws of A&E. She listened to me moan, cry and encourages me all the time. #Abercrombiebesti

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Myself and my boyfriend x

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I will give it to my hubby I know it sounds so typical and boring but he is my hands atm working for both of us, he deserves the moon.

Highlighted

Winging It

I'd be delighted to test this perfume & Aftershave for my partner,  my partner would think Christmas has came early. Thank you for the opportunity.

Highlighted

Nailing It

I would have the hers ๐Ÿ˜Š and the his I would gift to my other half ! He would be chuffed ๐Ÿ˜œ

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would gift this to my amazing husband because I love him lots like jelly tots!

Highlighted

Winging It

I would gift mine to my mum and dad as mum has recently had a major operation and both would love these as a pick me up.