cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Hsanders2108
Just Arrived

Like an unbreakable cord..I.can't think of anything more perfect for keeping me and my long distance partner close! 

A Raw, Timeless, Memorable fragrance for a Raw, Timeless, Memorable Man. ❤️

I Love him. 

thatgirlsarah29
Winging It

I'd gift it to my brother , he's been through a tough time lately with his health . Yet he is always helping others ! I'd love to surprise him with this as it would put a big smile on his face .

Angelbutton
Getting Lippy

I will gift the his fragrance to my soulmate. He’s not perfect, relies on me for all grooming and things TLC. I know he’d love it and would cherish every drop. It would be the one time my little one and I can give something extravagant to say we love you. The fragrance for her would be for my mini-me and myself. We adore the finer things in life and for once we will have it. Smelling and feeling good all day long 🌹🤞🏽

xMrmx
Nailing It

I would love to gift this to my husband because i love him so much and he totally deserves to be spoilt. Heart

Kayleigh2
Winging It

I would gift this to my wonderfull boyfriend who works hard and is away 26 days at a time from home he deserves it.

Lucyjayne
Winging It

I would gift them both 😍 one to mum and other to dad. They have both been so strong this year and deserve a treat. #gifted #familymeanseverything

Bexbrj
Chilling Out

I would gift my fragrance to my brother he's had a really tough year and is turning things around losing weight and getting healthy so this would be a well done from me !

Highlighted

BernieAnd
Fresh Face

I would gift this to myself and my hubby. We have been working hard building a extension to our house plus working in our fulltime jobs so this would be a nice little treat. Also we always go for same brands and would be good to try new ones.😊👍

Fancy winning a full-size Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance for him and her?! 😍

'Authentic' for Women is freshness for the young woman who thrives on transparency and refuses to be labelled or defined. This new fragrance is composed of dewy Pear and blossoming Magnolia, surprisingly turned magnetic by the warming appeal of Ambrette Seeds. Individual and fearlessly expressive, 'Authentic' lets her stand out for who she really is.'

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HER-wood_VS_R2.jpg

'Authentic' is a fresh scent, but with a modern twist. Its refreshing and tonic Grapefruit opening, heightened by exciting drops of Natural Ginger Oil, is unexpectedly warmed up by a vibrant finish of Clearwood®. Together, these genuine ingredients compose a fragrance that is like a second skin for the Abercrombie & Fitch man. Just like him, this new scent highlights the originality of the wearer, it is raw, timeless and memorable - 'Authentic'.

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HIM-wood2_VS_R2.jpg

Simply comment below who you would gift your fragrance too and why! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 19/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Fancy winning a full-size Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance for him and her?! 😍

'Authentic' for Women is freshness for the young woman who thrives on transparency and refuses to be labelled or defined. This new fragrance is composed of dewy Pear and blossoming Magnolia, surprisingly turned magnetic by the warming appeal of Ambrette Seeds. Individual and fearlessly expressive, 'Authentic' lets her stand out for who she really is.'

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HER-wood_VS_R2.jpg

'Authentic' is a fresh scent, but with a modern twist. Its refreshing and tonic Grapefruit opening, heightened by exciting drops of Natural Ginger Oil, is unexpectedly warmed up by a vibrant finish of Clearwood®. Together, these genuine ingredients compose a fragrance that is like a second skin for the Abercrombie & Fitch man. Just like him, this new scent highlights the originality of the wearer, it is raw, timeless and memorable - 'Authentic'.

Abercrombie-Authentic-packshot-HIM-wood2_VS_R2.jpg

Simply comment below who you would gift your fragrance too and why! 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 19/08/19. 1 member will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Aliyahoxo
Winging It

@TazK I would gift this to my wonderful mum and brother as he's soon to graduate at university ❤

womble86
Getting Lippy

I'd give one to my dad as an unbirthday present although if I liked that one too I might keep it for myself!