cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a his and hers Abercrombie and Fitch Authentic fragrance!

Winging It

I would love to win this for my boyfriend who has just had the news that his tumor on his neck as he had throut cancer and they had to take out his voicebox ect... He got the news the other day that they had got it all, and only needs to go back in 6 weeks so I'd like to give it to him as a small to Ken of my love, he's been through a lot so if I'm lucky enough to win I'd give it to him and the lady's I'd keep for my sister's birthday in September 🍀🤞🤩

Lynn Fleming
Highlighted

Winging It

I would love to win this for my boyfriend who has just had the news that his tumor on his neck as he had throut cancer and they had to take out his voicebox ect... He got the news the other day that they had got it all, and only needs to go back in 6 weeks so I'd like to give it to him as a small to token of my love, he's been through a lot so if I'm lucky enough to win I'd give it to him and the lady's I'd keep for my sister's birthday in September 🍀🤞🤩

Lynn Fleming
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would gift mine to my husband, it’s our 20th anniversary  and as a celebration we are taking our first mini break together next month -on our own with no children- the first  since we met age 21! 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I am selfish so would keep the hers one for me as I am desperately trying to find a new signature perfume .

I would gift the his one to my poor long suffering fiancé. I am always receiving nice bits in the post that I have ordered and he never moans or complains so it would be nice to get a package and be able to say something in it is for him Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Winging It

Would love this

Highlighted

Going Pro

The male version would definitely be gifted to my husband becauseiI'm forever trying to get him interested in all things beauty and 'hers' would probably be for my mum because I'd like to treat her or myself just because 😁

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I’d gift them to my mum and my dad, they deserve all the spoiling they can get 🥰

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

I would give the fragrances to my mum and dad as they are perfumeholics and can’t resist a new fragrance! @TazK 

Highlighted

Multimasker

I would love to win this @TazK - my gorgeous boyfriend would get the male scent. I always laugh and say to him let’s get a “his and hers” but we can never agree on one we like 🙈

Highlighted

Nailing It

Wow thanks! Would be nice gift for ne and hubby. For 6 year aniverssary <3