cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Father's Day is fast approaching and we've teamed up with MontBlanc to offer 3 lucky Beauty Club Community members the chance to win a 100ml bottle of Explorer for your loved one this year ✨

All we need you to do is comment who you would love to gift this iconic men's fragrance too for Father's Day this year! 💕

T&Cs apply. 3x MontBlanc Explorer available. Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 12th June 2019. Three winners will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes one 100ml MontBlanc Explorer. 

226 REPLIES 226

Re: WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

Zuzu
High Brow

I would love to gift it to my father!

@TazK this is a lovely opportunity! Thank you so much for thinking of the community members and giving us the chance to express our  love to fathers🥰❤

Surely I would love to gift it to the most improtant and supportive man in my life my Dad ❤

Good luck to everyone ❤

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

This is amazing! 😍

I would give it to my husband 🖤 he's an amazing father to our toddler and works hard everyday to look after us.aviary-image-1551481325469.jpeg

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I would gift it to my dad! He's quite the explorer, so fitting Smiley Happy and also has a birthday a couple of days after Father's day! Heart

colourofboom
Going Pro

I would love to gift this to my dad 💙 he never treats himself and he goes above and beyond for the rest of the family! 

shubhi
Going Pro

@TazK Thanks for this awesome opportunity !!
Would love to gift this to my father :-) He does so much to keep his family happy and deserves all love :-)

missybeauty
Total Glossip

I would love to gift this to my Uncle this year. Whilst visiting India 🇮🇳 he took us around everywhere including shopping, restaurants and other towns to visit relatives. He even came all the way to the airport in Mumbai to collect us. As a token of appreciation I would love to gift this to him.

MOL
Beauty Crush

@TazK  I would love to gift this to my dad who is also a fan of Mont Blanc!xx

Betty1
Going Pro

@TazK I would give this to my dad (stepdad) for father's day, who has been there for me forever. 💜

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  thanks a lot for this lovely opportunity... 

I would love to win it for my brother ❤😍 who was always with me during all the difficult times of life when our father died when I was 7 year old.. he is loving caring always being support for we 3 sisters trying to make us smile and always trying to solve our problems...