cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Re: WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

21Nightingale
First Base

DB497EDF-0980-42F8-BC6D-8835FFAAB282.jpegThis is my Dad when he was a guard for Hess in 1968. I would love to win and give it to my Dad as a Fatherโ€™s Day gift. X

He went to hospital yesterday to get lump cut out from under his eye. Thinking of you Daddy x

shreena_kul
Nailing It

@TazK  thanks a lot for this lovely opportunity... 

I would give this to my Pops. He doesn't speak much, but cracks some of the most awful yet hilarious jokes. He does things for us in a silent way. So maybe this will be an opportunity to show our appreciation to him on Father's Day and I know he will love it! Heart

Thank you Debenhams. 

emmiebegum
Winging It

Heyy, Iโ€™m so excited!! this Mont Blanc smells so amazing as Iโ€™ve smelt the tester  and would recommend this perfume to anyone that wants to purchase it as a gift.  but since I have a brilliant opportunity here I think itโ€™s a perfect gift for the hubby as his always working extremely hard ! It Will be a lovely treat for   him. Smiley Happy)))

P begum

Khansa
Winging It

My husband. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JennnCore wrote:

This is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

I would give it to my husband ๐Ÿ–ค he's an amazing father to our toddler and works hard everyday to look after us.aviary-image-1551481325469.jpeg

Hi @JennnCore, you're one of our winners of a bottle of MontBlanc Explorer  ๐Ÿ™Œ Please DM me your full name and address and I'll get your prize sent out ๐Ÿ’• 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@wassyc33 wrote:

Hi, 

I would gift this to my husband. We have just had a newborn baby girl and already have a little 3 year old girl, so time together alone is rare and precious. I think this would be a lovely gift to tell him how much I care and how great of a father he is to our girls.

Thanks Claire 

Hi @wassyc33 , you're one of our winners of a bottle of MontBlanc Explorer  ๐Ÿ™Œ Please DM me your full name and address and I'll get your prize sent out ๐Ÿ’• 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tarnjit wrote:

@TazK what a coincidence my husband was complaining why they don't do anything for men in the beauty community and voila! Nice lovely fathers day gift. This cheeky bubba needs to get something for daddy, this would be lovely!! IMG_20190603_191158_839.jpg

Hi @Tarnjit , you're one of our winners of a bottle of MontBlanc Explorer  ๐Ÿ™Œ Please DM me your full name and address and I'll get your prize sent out ๐Ÿ’•