Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

fides
Fresh Face

my husband would love that

Cheryl41
First Base

Would love to win this & give it to my husband who is a top step dad.

Yanli
Fresh Face

I would like to give to my husband who is funny, supportive and good father 

MonikaP
Getting Lippy

I’d gift it to my dad

hes been working very hard recently and I didn’t get a chance to see him much, and when I do he’s always trying to help me with my house refurbishments! 

Highlighted

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

I would gift this to my dad, keith

He has been a rock for me this last year. helping me work though my depression, going through therapy to overcome a trauma i couldnt talk about until now. He has finally made himself approachable and ive told him about what i went through 12 years ago which is still affecting me to this day. 

my dad has also recently heard that I have HPV and need to go through a rigorous process to determine whether I am in the early stages of cancer.

this has all happened in the space of a couple of months and he has been a rock, this fathers day is going to be a good one. I owe him a lot

CDMx
Winging It

I would love to give this fragrance to my partner's grandad. He's not long come out of hospital and always does so much for all of the family. He deserves a pick-me-up!

Alexa2902
Getting Lippy

What an amazing prize! Of course I would give mine to my dad - he has done a great job of raising me and my sisters and nothing I can ever do for him will ever make up for that! 

Saying that, I'm sure there are a billion dads out there who deserve this and I am happy for whichever lucky dad does end up receiving this! 

SparkyJ
All Eyes on Me

What a fab giveaway! I would give these to my dad ❤️

Michael
Nailing It

@TazK 

If I won this I would give it to my dad as he instilled a good work ethic into me. I am proud to be hardworking and have the satisfaction and rewards  that it brings

dianamufc
Getting Lippy

I'd like to gift it to my fiance because he us such an amazing dad and he makes us so happy and he does everything for us! I'm grateful to him for our baby!