cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

Jayne2
Total Glossip

@TazK 

I would like to give this to my partner as he is a brilliant stepdad to my daughter and treats her like his own

Kmills1301
Getting Lippy

Would love to give this to my dad for Father’s Day. He’s going into hospital tomorrow for major heart surgery and will be recovering for Father’s Day, and he’s gutted to not be able to celebrate his special day with his kids. This would put a smile on his face for sure. 

Sumana
Getting Lippy

Sumana
Getting Lippy

Would like to give this iconic perfume to my iconic husband for being a great father to his son and taking care of him more than me😉

JulitaJ9
Nailing It

This gift would go to my one and only loving husband ❤️

lanaava
Winging It

I would give it to my partner for Father’s Day has he is a fantastic father to my 6 year old daughter. 

L bollard

Rahma
Total Glossip

I would love this for my dad, who’s obsessed with fragrances and I am sure this will definitely make his day.. also planning to celebrate he’s 60th birthday next week so winning this would mean everything to me so I can gift it to him.. 💕💕 hope you guys enjoy Father’s Day as much as I will with my 👴 papa💕

Pauline11
Getting Lippy

I would like to gift this to my son as he has been so supportive to me since his dad died even though I know he is struggling himself.

Highlighted

tturoka
Getting Lippy

It's sooo good opportunity to share love with my father in Law (unfortunately my father past away almost 3 years ago) and my husband who is GREAT father for our daughters. 

It will amazing if i could will this MontBlanc Eau De parfum for them) They LOVE this brand 

Singasong
Getting Lippy

I would give it to my dad as he has always encouraged me to aim high in life