cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

Loopylaura
Getting Lippy

I would love to treat my dad as he works so hard and always does so much for us. Lately suffering with ill health but still puts his family first so would be nice to give him a lovely treat

Loopylaura
Getting Lippy

I would love to treat my dad as he works so hard and always does so much for us. Lately suffering with ill health but still puts his family first so would be nice to give him a lovely treat. 

Codruta
Winging It

Exciting! I would love to have this like a gift for my boyfriend!😍 Good luck everyone!

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

My Father is not here,so I would love to gift this fab prize to my brother in law Alan, who's a great dad to 2 beautiful children hard working but finds time for football training, guitar lessons and any other club the kids have &they have plenty. Thanks for the opportunity Loretta McDonald.

Jo12322
Getting Lippy

💯 give it to my fiancé and father to our beautiful daughter. He works so hard everyday to give us the best. He is literally 1 in a million. 

AliB85
Getting Lippy

I would love to win this for my partner. Unfortunately fathers day gifts are out of the question for both of us. We both sadly lost our fathers at  the very young ages of 3 and 4. I would love to be able to give this gift to him because he is an absolutw rock to me. 

Fiona3
Getting Lippy

I would like to gift this to my dad. He’s incredible slefless going above and and beyond to help our family and I would like to treat him to say thank you for all that he has done for us💕

Madd1e
Just Arrived

This would be a lovely gift for Father’s Day and my dad loves this scent! 

miap
Getting Lippy

thank you for this incredible opportunity @TazK! i think this would be the perfect opportunity to spoil my dad this father’s day as he works incredibly hard all year round as a nurse for the NHS so this would be the best gift for him! he loves aftershave and has never tried  this one so it would be perfect to add to his collection! x

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

It would have to be for my dad, the one man who has always been there (whether I've wanted him there or not), who never judges, who laughs with me (and at me), who'd go to the moon and back for me, who's picked me up and dusted me down. My protector,  my friend, my dad - I know I'm incredibly lucky. Love you 🥰😚