cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of MontBlanc - Explorer Eau De Parfum

georgiahl
Winging It

Would love to win this for the best dad ever, the most supportive man in my life, he’s selfless and caring. He also loves the Mont Blanc brand! 

Nicki03
Getting Lippy

@TazK  Hi, I’d love to give this to my husband, especially as it’s our 30th wedding Anniversary . He definitely deserves it with all the hard work he puts in to keep myself and our 3 daughters happy.  It would be nice to treat him for a change. x thanks 

kimbeard66
Nailing It

I would gift this to my husband because he works hard and does everything he can for his family 

Littlenicky80
Winging It

I’d love to give this to my partner 🥰 

He lost his dad before I met him, we don’t have any children but he’s a wonderful dad to our little three legged pupper 🤗

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

Would be so nice to win! And i would gift it to my kids dad! Hebis our best dad ever! Smiley Happy <3 

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@TazK  This would be given to my boyfriends Dad as a thank you for all the help he gives us, weather it’s helping us put furniture together, looking after our dog or sweeping the patio. He’s in his 70’s and is on the go all the time despite being in a vegetative state for nearly a year after a horrible stroke. He still looks after himself and he’d enjoy a treat like this but wouldn’t normally buy it himself.

Thank you x  

Highlighted

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

This would be given to my boyfriends Dad as a thank you for all the help he gives us, weather it’s helping us put furniture together, looking after our dog or sweeping the patio. He’s in his 70’s and is on the go all the time despite being in a vegetative state for nearly a year after a horrible stroke. He still looks after himself and he’d enjoy a treat like this but wouldn’t normally buy it himself.

Thank you x  

HKK
Getting Lippy

I would love to treat my Dad with this! ❤️

Rahma
Total Glossip

I would love to gift this to my dad, as it’s Father’s Day And his 60th birthday at the same time.. and this looks like the perfect gift for him as he loves loves fragrances.. so this will definitely make his day.. 

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@TazK This is a lovely competition 💕. I would definitely give this to my dad for Father’s Day if I won  💕