cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! ✨

Kristinlouise
Fresh Face

My dad is my hero...he suffers with numerous Health problems including arthritis in every joint. Living in a house full of women he's calm caring and loving nothing is to much for him he's been my daughter's father figure , taught her to swim and ride her bike. Shes 14 now and she loves him more than anyone. My dad is my hero and deserves a treat I could never afford to buy him. Xxxx

svitlana
Winging It

My hero is definitely my loving husband 

I wont win!

Judi
Getting Lippy

My hero is my dad because throughout trials and tribulations we have gone through  as a family he has always been strong and brave and he never forgets to say “I love you”.❤️

deborah1001
Winging It

love to a bottle to my boyfriend had poor health lately this will cheer him up no end 

NikkiH1000
Fresh Face

My hero is my husband, John, and I would love to give him this gift to say thank you. He has been my rock since we met, but especialy through post natal depression after having our little boy a few years ago. My depression is being treated and I'm much better now but John has been the main carer and money maker in our family for the last few years. I have two older children from my previous marriage, that John has always taken care of just as well.  I dont know who hes done it, always happy to do so and loving us all so much. 

Sj90
Getting Lippy

My hero is my family friend Ian, he lost parts of all four of his limbs a number of years ago due to an infection that nearly killed him. Seeing him embrace life and  be determined to get back to his old self was amazing to see. His humor throughout brought smiles to everyone too. 

Paula21
Winging It

My hero's are my children and grandchildren, they make me proud to say they are my children an grandchildren, because they get me through  difficult times I face daily, I really appreciate them for everything, and love them so much,  #jimmy Choo urban hero

Suky
Winging It

My hero was my dad.. he was the person who helped anyone and everyone. He would guide people and give them advice even if he didn't know them.   When I was a small child he taught ou should treat  everyone the way you want to be treated. I lost he while I was in my early teen and now I'm in my 40's but   was always treated as a princess but also value everything you have

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

My boyfriend! he puts up with my crazy work life, is my rock when I don't believe in myself and doesn't complain when I steal all the blankets 😶

Highlighted

ali275
Winging It

It has to be my best friend Alan. Over 40 years in the military gives him automatic hero status even without being the kindest, warmest and most generous person I have ever known. He makes me a better person.