cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! ✨

Kelly1984
Winging It

Defo my grandad! Would do anything to help me & my children, topbloke!

Mona_body
Winging It

My hero is my mother she worked very hard for  me and my brother and my little sister she is my hero love you mom 

kiramel59
First Base

This would be lovely to win as my son in law loves designer aftershave , which I usually buy for him for special occasions. Never bought Jimmy Choo for men but do buy the womans fragrance for my daughters which is beautiful. Hopefully have a chance to win to see if mens aftershave is equally as nice. 

Drnaga
Just Arrived

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We're offering 10 of you the chance to win a full-size bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! 🙌 

JIMMY CHOO_2019_URBAN HERO_DIGITAL_CARROUSEL 2_1.jpg

This woody aromatic Eau de Parfum is inspired by the urban environment. On top, the freshness of precious lemon caviar with its vibrant undertones combines with the warmth of black pepper. Its heart opens onto the sensuality of rosewood and the sophistication of vetiver, before unveiling a dry down that combines the urban elegance of grey amber with a note of leather for just a hint of rebellion.

For your chance to win, please tell us who's your hero and why!

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 06/09/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.’

funkycake
Winging It

Oprah - she's amazing. Actress, mentor, inspirer!

poz77
Getting Lippy

My hero is my mum for always caring for us 

Graham1980
Getting Lippy

I am my Hero. After a nervous breakdown and five years of ill health, I'm back!! Just taking it day by day but today I feel strong healthy and happy and I laughed for the first time in years. I love myself. I am "My own Hero"

Highlighted

jackieelty
Winging It

My hero is my younger brother, he's always there when I need him, always looking out for me even though it should be the other way around! He comes to mine and cuts my grass, offers my son advice due to his dad not being around and constantly cooking the Sunday lunches for the family.

Jackie x
Don't be afraid to try something new, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.....

Tai999
Getting Lippy

My hero is my husband. He’s always there for me and has helped me through a lot. 

jackie6
Winging It

my hero was my grandad, he was so gentle & kind, lol even when nan was nagging him, he would look at me, & just shake his head