cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: WIN a bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! ✨

Getting Lippy

My son is my hero since losing my husband of 48years my son has been there for me supporting me through good times and bad 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My husband. He always looks after us all ensures we have what we need and is a great father

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My husband is my hero. He works full time and looks after me when hes at home. He never gets a rest xx

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We're offering 10 of you the chance to win a full-size bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! 🙌 

JIMMY CHOO_2019_URBAN HERO_DIGITAL_CARROUSEL 2_1.jpg

This woody aromatic Eau de Parfum is inspired by the urban environment. On top, the freshness of precious lemon caviar with its vibrant undertones combines with the warmth of black pepper. Its heart opens onto the sensuality of rosewood and the sophistication of vetiver, before unveiling a dry down that combines the urban elegance of grey amber with a note of leather for just a hint of rebellion.

For your chance to win, please tell us who's your hero and why!

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 06/09/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.’

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My hero is my late grandma. Her husband died during WWII when my father was 3-month old. She brought up my father on her own and then looked after us when my parents were busy at work.

Highlighted

First Base

My hero is my partner,  she has so many qualities of which there are two many to list. She is their for family and friends, and she cares so much and is so selfless.

This poem somes her up.

JJ your the one for me

No nobody can compare to thee

You are always sharing

You are also very caring

Selfless is you middle name

Your temperament is always the same

Beautiful from head to toe

You are my hero

Highlighted

Nailing It

My lovely husband is my hero! He is the best dad for my kids and best husband ever <3 ♡♡♡♡♡

Highlighted

Winging It

Personally I think we all or do deserve to be heroes because it is the little things that we all do from day to day that don't cost anything like smile😃, and kindness.

Highlighted

First Base

Tyson fury is my hero, he’s proved anyone can overcome any obstacle whether it be mental health problems or drink/drug problems to battle back to the top again and that anything is possible. I greatly admire him for what he’s achieved when he was so close to committing suicide 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My mum of course! Thanks for asking 😊

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My husband is my hero because he's always there when I need him