Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN a bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! ✨

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We're offering 10 of you the chance to win a full-size bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! πŸ™Œ 

JIMMY CHOO_2019_URBAN HERO_DIGITAL_CARROUSEL 2_1.jpg

This woody aromatic Eau de Parfum is inspired by the urban environment. On top, the freshness of precious lemon caviar with its vibrant undertones combines with the warmth of black pepper. Its heart opens onto the sensuality of rosewood and the sophistication of vetiver, before unveiling a dry down that combines the urban elegance of grey amber with a note of leather for just a hint of rebellion.

For your chance to win, please tell us who's your hero and why!

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 06/09/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.’

741 REPLIES 741

Re: WIN a bottle of Jimmy Choo Urban Hero! ✨

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@TazK great opportunity ❀️ My dad is my hero because he’s always there to support me and is always there when I need him most

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

I love Freddie Mercury... he reminds me to always be myself now matter what x

MPN
Getting Lippy

@TazK  thanks for the opportunity to test this fragrance!

My hero is my mum for her selfless and love and how far I managed to get in my life thanks to her perseverance and never-ending support! Heart 

Microstock21
Winging It

My lovely husband

LizzieC
Winging It

Got to be my husband. Might be an omen but the closing date for this comp will be our Golden Wedding and this would be a great gift to have!!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Great opportunity again , thank you @TazK  and Debenhams.

My hero is my husband who brought freedom, happiness and stability into my life which was a nightmare before I met him. 

@Annmac @Suzy @Michele82 @Priya_13 @Boss786 @SophieG1 @JennnCore  @Shafaqshehzad 

Apologies to those I left out

Good luck ladies and everybody . 

lisaj33
Getting Lippy

My hero is my stepson who has just married a lovely lady who has 3 gorgeous kids. Dean looks after those kids as if they were his own.  If I am lucky enough to win I will be giving the perfume to his lovely wife , Hayley πŸ˜€

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

My hero is definitely my loving husband 😍😍😍.who is very caring loving and always supportive of me when I am feeling down. 

He is my major support system and only one who is never tired of listening to me and has always given me independence and never imposed any of his decisions on me. 

I pray to God for his long life and health πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@TazK  

Thanks for another opportunity. My hero is my husband, always supportive ,  strong no matter how the circumstances are , always standing with me 😍❀️❀️ He is a great person , loving dad , caring son of his parents and a loving husband 😍❀️