cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

WIN a Mother's Day treat at blow LTD!πŸ’•

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys! πŸ’•

We've teamed up with blow LTD to offer you and whoever you'll be spending Mother's Day with a little self-care treat πŸ˜The winner will receive two vouchers for either a manicure or a blow-dry - the choice is yours! 

To enter all you need to do is comment below with the person you'll be spending Mother's Day with and which treatment you would prefer to have 😘 

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 24th March 2019. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes two vouchers for treatment of choice. Selected locations only.

121 REPLIES 121

Re: WIN a Mother's Day treat at blow LTD!πŸ’•

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

i will be spending mothers day on my own, a manicure would be amazing.

Louiserad92
Winging It

With my queen - my mother. Manicures! 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I will be spending mother’s day with my partner and daughter πŸ’• 

I’d love a manicure πŸ’… 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  mothers day il be spending with my sons an hubby im the only female in the house so il be queen for the day🀣

Id love to try a manicure😍

Miriana
Fresh Face

I'm gonna spend that thay with my mother and I'm so glad about it! I would like to try a blow-dry!

Hayley72
Winging It

I'd love this prize never hat a manicure 

Areej
Beauty Icon

I will be spending mother’s day with my Mother, siblings and father, we all hope to give her a happy and wonderful day.

I would like to try a manicure please 

Vaishali
Getting Lippy

I will be spending Mother's Day with my amazing mother, Priti. Getting a manicure together would be the perfect way for me to thank her for everything she's done for me! πŸ’…πŸΎπŸ™‹πŸ½

carole
Getting Lippy

I am going to spend time  and have a lovely meal out with Mamma Bear (mum!) we would love to have a joint manicure to round the day off.