cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a Kiehls hydration hamper!

Natasha1
Winging It

I like Kiehl's  Lavender Foaming Relaxing Bath with Sea Salts and Aloe because its very nice and relaxing and has got nice fragrance.

Pussinboots
Getting Lippy

Super giveaway! My favourite is #kiehls blue herbal blemish control treatment. After years of suffering with blemishes and acne and trying multiple products/ treatments, is the only thing that's made a difference. So pleased with it.

Ghizlane
First Base

My favourite product from kiehls is #ultrafacialcream 🙌🏼 because it moisturises my skin and leaves it smooth without it being greasy! 

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Definatately ##midnightrecover#midnightrecoveryoil it's light weight but seriously packs a punch. Leaves my skin firm, plumped and refreshed 

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Definatately #midnightrecoveryoil it's light weight but seriously packs a punch. Leaves my skin firm, plumped and looking refreshed and supersoft plus its non greasy and doesn't block pores or cause breakouts. A little miracle in a bottle and as a bonus it smells amazing.

Ivrizo
Fresh Face

My favourite kielhs product is the #Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF25, because it not only looks amazing, but also feels incredible and hidrates and protects my lips. Since I got it for the first time, I can’t stop using it every day. 

NicolaTapp83
Fresh Face

At the moment it is #KiehlsUltraOvernighHydratingMask I have dry skin anyway but after  a nasty cold all the moisturise is sapped from my face so this has helped massively !

rhoscotty1
Just Arrived

#kiehlsultrafacialcream #kiehlshydration  #ultrafacialcream 

Love this moisturiser.  It is my go to everyday. Super hydrating and lightweight, doesn't clog pores and is really soothing. I use it morning and night, and it provides a great base for make-up. Can't fault this product at all.

Nadia_486
Winging It

#kiehlsmidnightrecoveryoil because I wake up to soft, smooth and glowing skin

Jk12
Just Arrived

##kiehls ultra hydrating overnight mask. What better to rehydrate after being out in these winds