Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a Kiehls hydration hamper!

Anna89
Winging It

The Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concerntrate is my favourite. It’s perfect. 🥰

Shoom72
Winging It

I love Kiehs B B cream as it has a spf50 and gives a natural glow to my skin.  This product is a must from Spring onwards!!

Dolls98
Winging It

My favourite is Kiehls facial moistirizer with spf30, as we all need a good moistiriser and a spf!, this sinks effortlessly into your skin

JyotiP
Winging It

My favourite Kiehl’s product is the Midnight Recovery Concentrate facial oil, it helps moisturise my parched skin! 

Kmh
Winging It

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Oil is my favourite. I love it because it works!

Chloe7784
Winging It

My favorite product is the balm that comes in a round tin. I use it on my nails as they brake off due to so much hand sanitiser at work. Its stopped my hands from being so sore and chapped. Also reguarly use the foaming micellar water.

MelanieT
Winging It

My all time favourite is #Midnight Recovery Oil. It rehydrates and soothes my skin and leaves it feeling super soft. 

BeautyA
Fresh Face

#Kiehls midnight recovery concentrate. @TazK Love this product because it rejuvenates my skin overnight! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Cindyl021
Getting Lippy

@TazK Thank you for this opportunity! My favourite product would be #Midnight Recovery Concentrate -Facial Oil. I love it so much as it makes a difference in my skin appearance and leaving my face fresh and soft in the morning for my makeup. This is one of my holy grill products of all time. I remember it was snowing quite heavily last year and I thought my skin was going to give in since it usually does in the winter months. I noticed since I started using this, it didn't happen, not even with the snow days and the heating is on.  I even blogged about why I loved it this much
https://ceerella.com/2018/03/18/the-game-changer-night-facial-oil-kiehl-midnight-recovery-concentrat...
I notice my skin was smoother when I started using the oil at night. On the right, my face with no make-up on, it truly creates a smooth surface for the makeup on the left.IMG_8240.jpg

Sabina123
All Eyes on Me

Midnight recovery oil concentrate- love it!!