cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a Kiehls hydration hamper!

Rukshana123
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite is the #kiehlsmidnight recovery oil. I would love to try the other products as I have heard so much about the ultra facial cream, especially from beauty bloggers. 

The reason son I love the midnight recovery is that fact that it makes my skin so supple. I suffer from really dry skin and especially in cold weather it starts to crack.  I find you only need around 2 drops for your entire  face. The bottle is such a good size and the pippete is easy to use. The fact that it’s a glass bottle is really handy because it means less contamination. 

Also if you apply it under your makeup it gives your skin this velvety finish. Mixing it with foundation is also so so good as it makes it sit a lot longer. It’s an all round oil, it’s finished now! 

Beauty community try it out you will love it! Reading all the # makes me want to try all their products!! 

Highlighted

AliceTvirus
Getting Lippy

I love the midnight recovery serum I wake up glowing the next morning and my skin is hydrated 

and it helps keep my scar smooth and hydrated as the skin around it can get very tight and this helps to stop that 

Shah
Winging It

My favourite kiehl product is Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate

Charlotte1
Nailing It

#kiehls ultra facial cream spf 30

because it’s great ! 

Kim3
Just Arrived

My favourite is the Kiehls facial cream, I work outdoors and can suffer with dry skin, I find it really helps and lasts all day. 

NykkiiSue
Getting Lippy

It has to be #MidnightRecoveryConcentrate - my skin feels amazing in the moring!

Bp1234
Nailing It

Kiehls is the only skincare brand which helped my severe acne! The products are extremely long lasting and effective! My fav product is the Midnight Recovery Oil! Has so many multiple uses and smells amazing!

Lillym
Total Glossip

@TazK 

#Kiehls Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol Free Toner as it suits my sensitive skin and is soothing

Lailai94
Getting Lippy

I love love looooooove Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 it's my go to lip Balm, it's not stoggy or sticky like others and my lips are always soft and moist, sometimes I even wear it under my lipsticks

Millc95
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is #LoveOilForLips I have quite dry lips and am constantly making them sore by biting on them when I am nervous or stressed. This product has been amazing!