Did you mean: 

Re: WIN a Kiehls hydration hamper!

Jasminecb
Winging It

My favourite product is the #powerful line reducing concentrate 😍

Alkasoni1
Winging It

I am so so in love with the #UltraFacialCream. I had dry skin and this cream makes my skin super super smooth, hydrates and moisturises
This cream is a stealer.

Andreab8321
Winging It

Without a doubt the lip balm, can’t be without it 

SheilaV
Winging It

This is so amazing. Literally one of my fave skincare brands.  What do I not own from them. I think I have tried so many of the products but think my fave has to be #clearlycorrectivedarkspotsolution  That truly changed my skin, after many years still my go to. So would love to win this hydration package as I could do with it. 🤗👍🏽

Vali
Getting Lippy

My favorite-Richly Hydrating Hand Cream That is Beautifully moisturising hand cream.

SeanyAlexandra
Winging It

#buttermaskforlips - I’m obsessed with this for my dry chapped lips - it’s my saviour through the winter months 😍😍😍

Teganjonesx
Nailing It

#Kiehls Ultra Face Cream 

Its super hydrating & perfect for this time of year 🤗

Ashli
In the Spotlight

Kiehl's MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE was a product I received a deluxe sized sample, and it even came with the stopper, so I could use a measured dose each night.

This oil is to be used in the evening, after cleansing and toning, and can either be used on its own or under your night cream.

I chose to just use it on its own, as my skin is naturally a little oily, so being an oil, I thought I would just use it on its own.

The oil is clear and quite light in texture. I rubbed it between my hands then patted it on to my face. It sat comfortably on my skin and I happily went to bed. It wasn't oily as I noticed no product on my pillow. My skin had absorbed the oil, and yes my skin looked somewhat oily, but then it always does in the morning. After cleansing my skin felt good, clean and healthy and ready for products. The oil is very nice and my skin looked healthier and more radiant.

Highlighted

Annairah
Nailing It

Hey,

My favourite product from Kiehl's is their Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. I bought this on a whim from their standalone store in Westfield Stratford City. I now by the supersize version for my family. I love the scent and texture. It absorbs very quickly and leaves your skin feeling lovely. The oil cleanser paired with this is so nice. 

Morgan
Winging It

My fave is the midnight recovery oil! Makes my face look so glowy when I wake up in the morning and smells divine ✨