Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

WIN a Kiehls hydration hamper!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

We've teamed up with Kiehls to offer you an amazing hydration hamper to keep your skin looking flawless and healthy 😍 All you need to do to enter is # your favourite Kiehls product in the comment section below and tell us why you love it! 💕

ufc.jpg

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 17th March 2019. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize in non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes Ultra Facial collection.

511 REPLIES 511

Re: WIN a Kiehls hydration hamper!

nav_does_beauty
Getting Lippy

Has to be Midnight Recovery Oil, smells lovely and i wake up with plump skin

shubhi
Beauty Crush

Thanks @TazK   for this amazing opportunity!! Would so love to win this :-)Kiehls is one of those brand that I am very keen to try as all its products seems amazing.My favorite Kiehls Product is  Ultra Facial Cream as it very light and moisturizes for long hours.

Boss786
Glitterati

Oh wow my fav would be the mudnight oil recovery its so nice keeps skin plump an haydrated specialy with this cold wind we been having at the moment.

Mommna09
Winging It

I love the Ultra facial cream because it keeps my face moisturised for hours! 

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@TazK My favourite Kiehls product is Love Oil For Lips - Midnight Orchid Glow-Infusing Lip Treatment 9Ml - Kiehls  I’m obsessed with lip products and I love this one as it gives a pop of colour to your lips whilst also moisturising and treating the lips, so it’s a win win!

Vaishali
Winging It

My favourite Kiehls product has to be the Butterstick Lip Treatment with SPF30. It's the only product that keeps my lips from feeling dry and flaking!

TLChy
Winging It

Kiehls ultra facial cream is perfect for my dry skin and seems to last all day. It has been difficult to find a moisturiser suited to my skin untl I discovered Kiehls.

a4lisha
Nailing It

The Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concerntrate has been my skin saviour and a holy grail product for my dry skin 💦

MichelleDs
Getting Lippy

My favourite is Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve hand cream  because It's perfect for my hands. I work as a chef and therefore I live on hand creams and facial moisturisers. I use it every day on my lunch break to revive my hands and it works beautifully. Thanksx