Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

WIN a Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

For the next 4 hours, we'll be giving away 4 iconic men's fragrances to celebrate Father's Day this weekend! For the chance to WIN a bottle of Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite, comment below with why the man in your life deserves this fragrance treat and one winner will be chosen at random! 

E.g. β€œMy husband is the best dad to our children - he deserves to know how loved he is!”

3614228220903_2.jpg

You have 1 hour to enter, so be quick! 

T&Cs apply. Competition closes at 1pm on 13/06/19. One winner will be selected at random and notified by private message. Prize in non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. Prize includes 50ml Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite.

72 REPLIES 72
Highlighted

Re: WIN a Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

Beauty Icon

@EllenL  yep defo my hubby deserves to get this he has always encouraged me to be stronger and i am today what i am because if this.

He is our strength in our home 😍

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My husband deserves this as he has been the best daddy to our seven week old despite the endless sleepless nights we’ve been having! Our little girl gave her first smile last week and you guessed it...it was for her daddy who arrived home after a long day at work

A18A9CD7-CD4C-4400-B8BE-05DC62417067.jpeg

Highlighted

Winging It

I don’t have a boyfriend or husband but would love to win this for my dad as he works hard and doesn’t get much

Highlighted

Nailing It

@EllenL  thank you 

I want to get this amazing for my  great dad. he is a wonderful father and man. He taught us to believe in our selves  ,to work hard ,always chose the right path, and stay strong.  So I would love to win this for him ⚘

Highlighted

Going Pro

Hi I would love my husband  to be gifted this fragrance as his unconditional love and support has always been infinite for me and our kids no matter what tests we have been through 

Highlighted

Going Pro

@EllenL my stepdad deserves this because he had been there for me forever, he had a stroke last year and came back fighting πŸ’ͺ 

Highlighted

Winging It

He is the best dad to all three of us and goes out of his way for us and therefore deserves the best to know we love him.

Highlighted

Total Glossip

My boyfriend deserves this because he treats me like a princess

Highlighted

Multimasker

My dad deserves it because he has been the best dad for me and my brother, always supporting us and working hard for our family Heart