cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: WIN a Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite - Father's Day Fragrance Giveaway! 🌟

dragonfly
Getting Lippy

My husband

My husband is my rock in my life – honestly I could not get better husband. I know I’m very lucky lady!

I’m very strong and independent woman – but sometimes is situations in My life that I’m absolutely broken, into pieces – and I need someone to help me and support me – mentally.

My lovely husband was very supportive when I was struggle with my children, they was sick 3 times and we end up at hospital, total 3 surgery. I was broken honestly as mother, I didn't cope very well with all long sickness of my children especially that they was very small. But he support me and help me every time and I have to admit this 3 stations bring us more close together as a couple and family. 

I will love to win Hugo Boss perfume for him to say thank you to be like that – 1 person in my life on who I can count on – no matter what. He is best dad - spoiling and protecting my girls ( maybe due to what we get trough).

I usually try win or test cosmetics here ( no luck ladies) but it will be nice to win something to someone very special in my life.

I hope he will win – because he deserve!

Fingers crossed xxx

fides
Fresh Face

It's his day!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who entered! @Arches  has been chosen at random to WIN, and will be contacted by direct message this afternoon πŸ˜ƒ

x